Life’s Too Short to Be A Condo Volunteer Unless...
You Take These 10 Steps To Enjoy It
- The one mistake 90% of all HOA board members make that leads to wasting their own personal time
- Some simple strategies to follow to avoid being embarrassed at a homeowners association board meeting
- Ten proven steps to follow in order to enjoy being a board member
- Learn the “secret question” to ask as many residents of your association as you can!
- Two little known questions that board members never think to ask when making a hard decision
- What you should never do at a condo board meeting
- Learn how the principle, “Knowledge Is Power” works to empower an HOA Board of directors
- The tactic that can be used to improve confidence as a board member and improve leadership skills at the same time
- How to get over your fear that you won’t be a successful homeowners association board member
- Three keys to taking minutes in order to help you stay out of trouble
- Discover resources that help solve problems, quicker, more effectively, and are free but are only used by 10% of board members
- How to avoid getting personally involved in sensitive issues with your neighbors including collections, evictions, and fines
- How to avoid being critized for events that are not the HOA management boards responsibility
- Learn the little followed procedures that condo board members can use to build a free support team in only 30 days